Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Stress, Who to be blamed?

I just do not like it when all assignments, quizzes and group discussion tasks are given on the same week where you you'll have no time to prepare and study, rushing here and there like mad for Internet connection to finish up the piling assignments. Worst, all the due date is on the same week. Duh. I feel like banging my head to the wall. I am feeling heavy. And its stressful. Sometime I just do not know how to cope myself with all this mess.

Who to be blamed?
Do i need to admit  that I was not efficient enough to complete all the task assigned?
Am I the one who stressed myself or i have been stressed by the lecturers?

I need to figure it out. I need to put everything aside. I need to think. I need some rest. And i hate to say that I need to study for my quiz on Thursday.

My lappie is running out of battery. I need to go off now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment