Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Sometimes when there's too much of advice.

Hola.
Ok. Im not trying to state that advice is not a good thing. But too much of it can make you a nagy person. Just like my aunt. I cant deny that she's a knowledgeable, experienced, and thoughtful person. But i must admit that she's sometimes too nagy. She can repeat everything about a matter for like one whole day. Even if she's not tired about speaking it, im also tired listening to it.


I shall apologize to my little sister, Felicia cause i didn't make it to accompany her to stay over at my aunty's place. I can imagine how wordy the night can be with my aunty's lecture (nagging of advice). But i did as i promised, spending time with her and my aunt of course at mid valley for education fair. And we managed to get our self on KTM heading to TBS to send her off back to Melaka. She's a very brave girl that she travel all the way by herself to KL and then again by herself back to Melaka. We managed to get some souvenirs for our two brothers at TBS.


I dislike my aunt to compare us the 6 siblings , in our studies. Comparing will not make us to excel in our studies, but it will only bring us down. I am just proud of all my siblings and i am grateful that we are of one family. I am proud of them in everything they did. Because the effort they put in was just too great.


A message to Felicia (if she reads this):
Hola gogo sister. I sorry sincerely for the above reason. And i know i will be forgiven because we're a family. I just want you to know that no matter what, I am always there to support u emotionally and economically. I hope u make a right choice on which path u wanted to go along. Whatever choice u make, be truthful to yourself and i hope you can embark on the journey of your career successfully. I love you sisterly more than u do and I will always pray for your success. I know you can do it. Just go all the way out. You have always been great.





And i definitely hope she reads this. Toodles all. mwahh

0 comments:

Post a Comment